Before making a purchase, choosing services, or visiting a business, most customers go online first. A modern and functional website is more important than ever when it comes to gaining and keeping customers. Whether you’re looking for a simple and modern website that showcases your unique brand or a sophisticated website with customized functionality, we can help. Our Lansing web design team takes time to understand your business, your industry, your goals and your needs, so we can build a website that will grow with you. We not only design and construct a website that reflects your brand, style, and business approach, but we also help you organize content in the most constructive and compelling way. This makes it easier for web visitors to become leads and customers. We’ll also help you with SEO, so more customers can find you in a search. Finally, we’ll train you and your staff on how to use your new website, so you can make changes and additions yourself. We’ll also give you a route for continuous improvement, and help you add new features as needed.
Lansing Web Design for Functional, Modern, and Customer-Centric Websites
Your website is often the first interaction that customers have with your business. When your website is clean, appealing, and easy to navigate, customers are more likely to make purchases, contact you, or make a visit to your store. You know what your customers want, and what you want your website to accomplish. Our Lansing web design team will listen to your needs and learn about your industry to design a website that meets your goals. We’ll integrate your brand and style into your design to create a website with maximum impact on your audience. We can also build a variety of useful functions into your site, and help you get the most out of each one. If you’re considering a website redesign and update, or you’re a new business looking for a new website, we can help. Our experts can help build the following functions into your site, as well as custom applications to overcome unique challenges in your industry.
- Online marketplace: Sell your products directly to your customers from your site. We’ll build a secure, streamlined online ordering system on your site and show you how it works.
- Lead tracking: You’ll know when potential leads visit your site, what pages they visit, and how you can reach out to them most effectively.
- SEO: With so many customers finding solutions online, search engine optimization helps put your business in front of them.
- Information: Information sharing is one of the greatest strengths of the digital age. We can build a space for sharing articles, case studies, and other documents securely with specific clients, or with your general audience.
- Sales tracking: Integrating your website with a sophisticated CRM system will give you greater visibility into your sales process, and help you contact leads at the right time.
- Lead forms: Contact forms and other lead forms make it easy for your customers to get in touch with you. Your website leads can go directly into your CRM or marketing automation system.
- Secure and accessible: We use web design best practices to ensure your website is accessible to all patrons and all interactions are secure.
- Custom functions: We can integrate your site with a wide range of other platforms and software, or build custom apps to meet your needs.
Our Lansing Website Design Clients
Berkshire Hathaway Tomie Raines REALTORS
Berkshire Hathaway Tomie Raines REALTORS is a leading real estate brokerage in the Lansing area. Web Ascender built a clean, modern, and easy-to-navigate website as well as powerful home search tools. By adding forms and calls-to-action in strategic locations across the site, and improving the function and navigability of the site, online leads increased 85% in the first 7 months after launch.
RSI Logistics is a Lansing-based rail shipping software and services company serving shippers and rail carrier across the nation. By integrating inbound marketing tools into a new and modern website, RSI Logistics saw a 78% increase in traffic in the first year, with a 25% increase in organic search traffic. As RSI Logistics continues to grow their web presence with the Launch + Growth™ approach, they continue to see results.
Michigan Dental Association
Michigan Dental Association (MDA) is a professional collective of Michigan dental health experts. With five websites serving 5,500 members as well as patients, it was critical that their communications and web design be easy and intuitive for all. Web Ascender created a number of digital solutions for MDA, including their home site, MDA Foundation site, MDA Insurance site and others, while also integrating online sales, event registration, e-commerce, and membership portals across the sites.
MSU BEST provides educational services to students and studies the effects and outcomes of these services. Web Ascender constructed a mobile-friendly web application that participating students and researchers use to track events, seminars, meetings and mentorship activities within the program. Working with a tight deadline and budget, the web app was completed ahead of schedule and within the budget. Web Ascender also built a new website to introduce the program and encourage new students to apply.
AIS Construction Equipment
AIS Equipment is one of the oldest Michigan-owned and operated heavy equipment companies. Web Ascender created a site that combined their 50 year Michigan legacy and success with a new and modern look. With dynamic search features, a bold new design, membership access, and lead generation features, the new AIS website not only exemplified their business and displayed their equipment, but also became a powerful marketing tool.
R&D Landscape is a Greater Lansing landscaping company serving both homeowners and businesses. Their original website was outdated, and didn’t reflect their passion for nature and scientific, horticultural approach. Their new website uses a sleek design, engaging photos, and thorough, informative content. Their website now educates potential customers, draws in new leads, and showcases their work with compelling visuals. By integrating internet marketing strategy into their new web design, we were able to dramatically boost their online presence.
Some More of Our Happy Lansing Web Design Clients
Over 500 Websites Built Since 2007
We work with web design clients in Lansing, all over Michigan, and all across the nation, spanning a wide range of industries. Some clients seek a new look that will reinforce their brand and show that their business is modern and innovative. Others are looking for a host of functions that will give them a competitive edge. Whether you’re focused on a clean appearances and a great first impression, functionality and integrations, both, or something in between, we can help. We’ve built hundreds of websites and each of our designers, developers and marketers bring years of experience to every project.
Our Launch + Growth™ Approach
The internet is continually evolving, and staying on top of changes can be a challenge. That’s why we developed the Launch + Growth™ approach. This unique approach makes it easy to create a complete website, with the appearance and functionality you need, while adding functions to support your future growth. As we learn about your business, industry and goals, we’ll create a compelling design that highlights your brand, style, and image. We’ll also help you prioritize functionality and organize content, creating a powerful website that suits your budget. With this strong foundation, we support your growth and development online into the future by providing a streamlined process for adding new functions, content, applications, pages and more.
- Supports a strong foundation with a powerful website, as well as new applications or functions you may need in the future.
- Provides an organized approach that keeps you in the loop.
- Helps get your site up and running faster.
- Allows you to gain actionable feedback, and grow your website in the direction that best suits your clients, customers and staff.