Web Ascender is expanding its team of Ruby on Rails developers and we’d love to have you join us. Our clients range from small up-and-coming startups to high-profile national and international companies, so you’ll have plenty of variety in your projects.
- Have a passion for Ruby on Rails and have been developing RoR web apps for at least one year
- Understand relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and normalization
- Can point to examples of work or projects you’ve contributed to or created (how’s your Github profile?)
- Love solving problems
- Have a thirst for learning
- Have a collaborative spirit and can work well in small teams or go solo if the need arises
- Have excellent spoken and written English
- Have some experience with testing frameworks (RSpec, Cucumber, Capybara, etc)
Web Ascender is a unique web design, development and internet marketing firm. We specialize in creating beautiful, highly functional websites, online systems, and mobile apps that leverage the power of the web. Our team is comprised of brilliant designers, creative online marketers and amazing developers. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and partners; we absolutely love what we do, and you will too! We also like to have fun, whether it’s playing on the office Xbox or after-work Kickball and Soccer teams.
Our benefits include:
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid time off, plus holidays (additional time off earned with tenure)
- Training allowance
- Fun and casual work environment
- Company-sponsored events and field trips, including team lunches